About DE International
DE International is part of the NSW Department of Education (DE) which coordinates:
- education for international students at NSW Government Schools
- study tours for international student groups or adult groups
- official international delegations visiting New South Wales
DE International assists international students to achieve their study and career goals in Australia's best locations.
DE International is responsible for:
- recruitment and enrolment of international students in NSW Government Schools (Kindergarten to Year 12)
- educational study tours for international student groups or adult groups to Government Schools
- enrolment of temporary residents in NSW Government Schools
Official international delegations
Other governments visit Australia to learn about our world renowned education system. DE International hosts official high-level international delegations visiting New South Wales throughout the year.