Kingsgrove North High School
Kingsgrove North High School KINGSGROVE 2208
Phone: 9502 3933
Fax: 9554 3907
Download Kingsgrove North High School profile
- KENNEDY, JOHN GEOFFREY
- International Student Coordinator
- Ms Suada Bilali and Ms Tong Baker
- Total number of students
- School Email
- School Website
- School Motto
- We Excel: Learning To Create, To Achieve, To Lead
- Type of School
- Secondary Schools
Kingsgrove North High School is a coeducational comprehensive high school that has a long tradition of high achievement across a wide curriculum.
We have famous lawyers, medical practitioners and researchers, public officials, business people, artists, actors and sports people as our school graduates who continue to contribute to the school.
We are close to Beverly Hills Intensive English Centre (IEC) and have an effective transition program from the IEC to our high school.
English as a second language (ESL)
- Three specialist ESL staff
- ESL courses in all years
- HSC courses in English Fundamentals and ESL in the senior school
- Good transition programs are provided from Beverly Hills Intensive English Centre
Student support services
- New arrivals groups meet daily to ensure pastoral care and guidance
- Homework Centre providing free tutorial and homework assistance for students
- Modern Greek
Kingsgrove North High school has a range of facilities to help to provide students with a variety of experiences and skills incorporated in the courses being offered. These facilities include:
- State of the art Science laboratories
- visual arts rooms, ceramics studio, digital photography laboratory
- Music rooms
- History museum
- Industry Standard Kitchen
- Trade Training Centre and Industrial Arts facilities
- Computer laboratories
- Confucius classroom with future links to China
- Basketball, volleyball courts and weights room
- Intensive extension opportunities
- Film and digital media courses
- Vocational Education and Training courses
- Partnership with the science faculty at University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Links with local TAFE NSW colleges
- Business partnerships with local companies
Academic achievements - 2013 HSC results
- Over 20% of students achieved ATAR scores over 90
- 90% of students received their first or second university preference
Local area features
Kingsgrove is a quiet, green, cosmopolitan suburb approximately 20 minutes by train, south-west of the centre of Sydney. The school is near two major shopping centres and adjacent to a large park and within walking distance of Kingsgrove railway station.
Do you need help?
Signup for alerts
DEC International has a worldwide network of representative agents who can help you complete and submit your application to study.
These representatives must provide you with accurate and up-to date information and advice regarding programs, courses, application procedures, living and studying in Australia. They can also assist with your visa application. If you wish to apply through an agent it is recommended that you use an agent on this list. If you choose to use another agent who is not published on this list, then DEC International is not responsible for the accuracy of the advice provided to you.
TAFE NSW English Language Centre agents
TAFE NSW English Language Centres also engage agent representatives and details of these agents can be found on the English Language pages for each of the listed Institutes. These agents may recruit students for intensive English language courses but not for any other courses at TAFE NSW.
- Meadowbank (Northern Sydney Institute)
- Kingscliff (North Coast Institute)
- Liverpool (South Western Sydney Institute)
- Newcastle (Hunter Institute)
- Ultimo (Sydney Institute)
- Wollongong (Illawarra Institute)
If you have any concerns with regard to the service provided by our agent representatives, please contact us.