School begins at the start of the calendar year and there are 4 terms in each academic year.
|Term 1||30 January - 13 April*||Term 3||24 July - 28 September|
|Term 2||01 May - 06 July||Term 4||15 October - 21 December|
* Western division schools start Friday 5 February 2018
|Term 1||30 January - 12 April*||Term 3||23 July - 27 September|
|Term 2||30 April - 5 July||Term 4||14 October - 20 December|
* Western division schools start Tuesday 5 February 2019
School enrolment dates:
- Primary school students can enrol from term 1 to term 4
- High school students in years 7-10 can enrol from term 1 to term 4
- Study abroad program (SAP) students in year 11 can enrol in terms 1, 2 or 3
- International student program (ISP) students in year 11 must enrol in term 1 or 2 - and complete terms 2 and 3 - before moving into term 4 (when final year school studies begin).
NSW Public holidays
New Year's Day
DE International has a worldwide network of representative agents who can help you complete and submit your application to study.
These representatives must provide you with accurate and up-to date information and advice regarding programs, courses, application procedures, living and studying in Australia. They can also assist with your visa application. If you wish to apply through an agent it is recommended that you use an agent on this list. If you choose to use another agent who is not published on this list, then DE International is not responsible for the accuracy of the advice provided to you.
If you have any concerns with regard to the service provided by our agent representatives, please contact us.
The Australian Government wants international students to have a safe, enjoyable and rewarding study experience in Australia.
Read more about the ESOS Framework.
We are a proud representative of Australian Government Schools International (AGSI), a collaborative association of government schools with international student programs.