Study tours for adult groups are arranged for international educators, principals, teachers, government officers and other people interested in the NSW system of public education.
These study tours are arranged for groups of 10 or more people for periods ranging from a two hour presentation up to a 10 week program.
Adult Study Tours may include:
- a school visit to meet teachers, observe classes and educational technologies used
- presentations by staff with policy, management and teacher support responsibilities
- observations of quality teaching methods in NSW Government Schools
- English language improvement programs
- excursions to significant historic and cultural sites, spectacular national parks and coastal locations.
Adult study tours samples
We provide a variety of adult study tours that meet the different needs and interests of adults. Some of these include:
- School visit program (pdf 421 KB)
- Presentation program (pdf 413 KB)
- Teaching English to Language Learners (TELL) (pdf 397 KB)
- Certificate 4 in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (pdf 424 KB)
- NEW - Leadership for Learning Program (pdf 448 KB)
Adult study tours can range in length from two hours to 8 weeks.
Costs are based on a number of factors such as the size of the group, the number of days, the location of the host school and the study tour itinerary.
How to book a study tour
Read more about booking a study tour.
DEC International has a worldwide network of representative agents who can help you complete and submit your application to study.
These representatives must provide you with accurate and up-to date information and advice regarding programs, courses, application procedures, living and studying in Australia. They can also assist with your visa application. If you wish to apply through an agent it is recommended that you use an agent on this list. If you choose to use another agent who is not published on this list, then TAFE NSW is not responsible for the accuracy of the advice provided to you.
TAFE NSW English Language Centre agents
TAFE NSW English Language Centres also engage agent representatives and details of these agents can be found on the English Language pages for each of the listed Institutes. These agents may recruit students for intensive English language courses but not for any other courses at TAFE NSW.
- Crows Nest (Northern Sydney Institute)
- Kingscliff (North Coast Institute)
- Liverpool (South Western Sydney Institute)
- Newcastle (Hunter Institute)
- Port Macquarie (North Coast Institute)
- Ultimo (Sydney Institute)
- Wollongong (Illawarra Institute)